Computerized Garment Labeling System
Garment labeling is used to identify track and sort laundry. Computer Label Tape is imprinted with indelible ink using a dot matrix printer, a computer, and custom labeling software. These garment labels are perforated to size and come in rolls, in a variety of colors and label sizes. Once the labels are printed, they are then Heat Sealed into the individual’s garments using a Heat Seal Machine. Nursing Homes, Industrial Launderers, Uniform Rentals, and Assisted Living Facilities identify individuals clothing by using this system.
- Colors Available:
- Poly/Cotton: White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Tan, Kelly Green, Orange, Lavender, and Neon Yellow
- 100% Polyester: Yellow, White, Pink, Orange, and Kelly Green
- All Prices are based on 1,000 labels per roll. Minimum order 5 rolls.
- Poly/Cotton labels are for garments (pants and shirts).
- 100% Polyester labels are for under-garments (underwear).
- Must specify Poly/Cotton or 100% Polyester when you order.
|Label Size||Catalog #|
|1″ x 3 – 1/4″||#TD – 1325|
|5/8″ – 3 – 1/4″||#TD – 58325|
|5/8″ – 3 – 1/2″||#TD – 58350|
|2/3″ – 3 – 1/4″||#TD – 23325|
|1/2″ – 2 – 1/2″||#TD – 5250|
- Shipping is pre-paid and added to the invoice.
- Terms: Visa, MasterCard, C.O.D., or an open account – NET 15 days